Air Hog vs K&N

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Hog vs K&N

the fram Air Hog versus the K&N air filter.

The Fram Air Hog is $52 and the K&N is about $43.
    wuts the difference if anything?
    has anyone tried both or either/or and has an opinion.
    I know the price is a bit steep on the Air Hog, but is it worth it??

I know the price difference, just wondering what the preformance differences are and some opinions on them.

-B

p.s.
    knowing my luck someone has already done this poll...
    K&N
    100.00%
    Air Hog
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by OH240SE; 07-01-2004, 10:23 PM.

save the ten bucks and go with the K&N filter, i've never heard a bad review about the filters.

Comment

yeah thats what i was figureing on, but i'm still wondering why they're charging so much for the Air Hog, is it just the marketing or what??

anyone else have any ideas??
      Last edited by OH240SE; 07-02-2004, 12:29 PM.

Comment

I think that only reason that air hog filter are so much more is that they have a different comercial ever week almost. They also have their comercials on way too many different channels. I am a fan of K&N so I might be over doing it a little, but Air Hog really has alot of comercials.

Comment

I think that only reason that air hog filter are so much more is that they have a different comercial ever week almost. They also have their comercials on way too many different channels. I am a fan of K&N so I might be over doing it a little, but Air Hog really has alot of comercials.

Comment

I'd go with K&N. Fram hasn't exactly shown great results as far as their regular oil filters go. Not sure how the air filter would be.

Comment

where are you getting your prices? cuz everywhere i go the Air Hog Is like $5 cheaper than K&N. K&N will always be the most expensive air filter...

Comment

Originally posted by RallyGT
                where are you getting your prices? cuz everywhere i go the Air Hog Is like $5 cheaper than K&N. K&N will always be the most expensive air filter...

the big 3

AutoZone
                Advanced AutoParts
                Murreys Auto Parts

they're all within $3-5 of eachother for each product and i'm not gonna cry about that, i'm just wondering about the preformance not the price...

Comment

^^ don't forget Pep Boys

Comment

Working...
                  X