used coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• used coilovers

since it has been brought to my attention that I'm broke, were could I find a set of used coilovers for a 89 240 that could be rebuilt? Ive seen some at flashoptions but people say they have bad rep.

ebay, msg boards etc

its better to just buy new, how much ae you looking to spend max

Comment

no more than 500 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by Brothaman240
        ebay, msg boards etc

its better to just buy new, how much ae you looking to spend max
        I got mine like half off, it is definately better to buy used. Too bad we don't have an Up Garage stateside. You also might have to rebuild them, I am not going to rebuild mine, and you definately can't rebuild them yourself.

Comment

I said its better to buy new because some brands you can not get rebuilt in the states. You might get screwed on something because they "look clean" but are messed up and dont have offices in the states

Comment

Are you going to rebuild them yourself?

The lowest line of Daiyama coilovers would cost you like $1000 for a set. Ask Rich over at DGtrials about them.

Silkroad is here by the way, in case you didn't see that

-MR

Comment

I think I'll just save up and buy new ones, and about those silk road ones, those have been in the back of my mind for a while, but since there over here now I'll have to think about that a little more. Thanks

Comment

flashoptions

Don't send these guys any money - I sent them a cashier's check in Jan. for a clip and paid for "express shipping" and it's now August 2 and I don't have it yet. They won't respond to emails - they'll only respond to forums that I post to and deny what I am saying, and say that the clip has been sent. They won't respond to any of my emails for information or proof of shipping. I'm out almost $1600.00 to these guys and I'm trying to warn people so they won't get in the same jam I'm in.

Comment

I'm going to be selling my shot buddy clubs sometime soon for around $200-350.

Comment

yeap.... flashoptions are nothing but a bunch of crooks when I was looking for my sr (this was like jan last year) I heard nothing but bad things from them

Comment

Working...
                    X