My 240 has been acting weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 240 has been acting weird

YO!! my 240 has been acting weird laty....like it takes like 3 mins to start.....whitch wasnt happening like a week ago....and i have to warm it up for 5-10 mins before i drive it or it will die...but we fixed that kinda....... the real problem i think is with my electrical whitch is messing with my idle cuz we where messing with my electrical and the idle droped a lot and almost died....my idle vareates between 500-600 when its supossed to be up in the 700s...also when ever i turn on my lights the idle goes down too....i think someone mess this the electrics because when i turn on my lights the left blinker stayes on too but its been doen that sence i got it...i think we have to check all the grounds and wires and see wats the porblem...but it also might be my hella old battary thats been in there sence 1997 and it only is a 60month battary...LoL....any one might think wat the problem is or wat i can do..?!?

rad problems, or the battery its gonna die and hes telling you "dont be stingy and buy me a new battery" or some sensor problems...

Comment

battery? alternator? pull em and get em tested for free at your local autoparts store.

Comment

most likely batteries =P

Comment

u should change ur battery every 1 or 2 years

Comment

Working...
          X