S12 i found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S12 i found

i did not even know about them because i never really looked into old nissans because i look under datsun. i found a cheap S12 and i really like the way they look so that is a bonus. the one i found is 1,000 and it is the CA18ET. i am not sure about tha engine because i searched drifting.com and did not find that much about the engine or the car. i asked because i cant find any specs on the engine. i need to find out how many fuel injectors it has. the person said it needs work on the fuel injectors. i am guessing they will need to be replaced and advanced auto parts told me new ones cost about $55. i started looking into everything because many posts have been frowned upon lately.

Four cylinders= four fuel injectors.

Comment

tttheeeyyy sssayy immm aaa littllee slowwww. (from the simpsons - the canadian kid) yeah thanks because i could have serched for days! i am glad someone still has some common sense. obviously i don't. i might actually buy it because i have enough availiable for the fuel injectors right now and there might be enough in the car fund.

i searched but i did not really notice any owners on the forums. does anyone have one?

Comment

DriftCentral has a few S12 guys. They arent used commonly but they are cool cars.

Comment

yeah they are quite stylish. but looks are just a bonus to me. i did read about the suspension though. so there are very few aftermarket parts for it? no big deal but another thing i read was the 1.8 turbo engine cant handle much boost in comparison to other cars. well either was i did want a different car and i might have a rare one.

Comment

blargonator
            i like the hole use of simpsons in your responce haha yea best show ever! (comic book guy voice) yea the s12's a nice car good luck

Comment

thanks. i gave the guy a call but still no answer. i really hate online bidding because i cant actually talk to the person and there is always that stupid time thing.....wish me luck.

Comment

check out

www.clubs12.org or .com or .net or something, look up club s12

Comment

its
                  http://www.club-s12.org/

Comment

i have a S110 and from alot of my reading there isn't very much support for the S12s as far as rear ends go. simply because everything except the SE V6 has a solid rear axle i believe. and none came with LSD?? or something along those lines. very cool cars tho. hey if you want my S110 i'll sell it for 500!!! new paint job!!! wooo!

Comment

that would be sweet but i am in MI so i dont know. email me the information about it in case this falls through.

but on another note we are going to go check it out on saturday.

yeah i already became a member at club-s12 those guys are friendly and helpful.

Comment

Working...
                      X