ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kei Office XR or Silkroads (Which suspension?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kei Office XR or Silkroads (Which suspension?)

between silkroads and kei office XR

are the kei office's realy worth the extra money?

heres the links to both for reference:

kei office XR
    silkroad website

what are the sring rates on the kei's. But based on construction I like the Silk Roads for the reason they have the mono tube covered with a rubber bellows. Keeping the shaft cleaner during hard driving.

Good sales pitch huh????

But if you want to step up lets talk about getting you some i-Shocks from RS*R.

RJ@UPFD.com

Comment

Kei's are way over priced. If you're looking at Silk Roads or Kei Office, the silk roads offer more bang for the buck, but Kei backs it up with their name and reputation. However, I've heard that they roll off the same factory but the Kei's got better valving. Whether or not that's worth the price difference is clearly your call. Personally I'd get the Silk over the Kei, but would get the SPL's over the Silk roads. Reason, neither the Silk Roads or Kei Office can be rebuilt stateside and you can look at over 6 months for a coilover rebuild (currently 6 months for my buddy with an Apexi N1 coilover system for his s13) while the SPL's are made and rebuilt stateside. If you're looking for a spectacular coilover system and are already willing to plop the heavy change needed for Kei Office, I'd say go with the Zeal coilovers. They're 100 a side for rebuilds and are backed by a unshakable racing reputation, only draw back is their amazing price. Their build quality and 3 day average turn around for rebuilds is unmatched from what I've been researching on these coilover systems and from what I've seen, are well worth the money. I have also managed to squirm in good favors with the Endless/Zeal distributor for the US so that does make things a bit cheaper for me too hee hee hee. Also another excellent brand to look at is Cusco or GP Sports. I had the GP but decided to sell them so I could put those resources into getting the Zeals. But that was my personal choice. It may differ for you. Another cheaper and very solid bang for the buck buy are Teins. Average turn around time was 1-2 weeks from what I could tell.

Comment

SPL's??? what are these?

Comment

http://www.nissaninfiniticlub.net/fo...threadid=72731

Comment

Working...
          X