ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NISMO Parts, To be available at all Nissan Dealers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NISMO Parts, To be available at all Nissan Dealers!

You herd me right, all certified U.S.A. nissan dealers will carry nismo perfomance parts within the next year. post wat you think this will do for the drifting scene!!! I know one thing, it certainly wont hurt anything.

I think you're just a bit late. Nissan dealerships have had Nismo parts for the past year. Well, Courtesy Nissan has had them. I don't know about any others.

Comment

i said ALL nissan's, only a hand full has 'em

Comment

Thats good. NISMO parts, but performance parts will probally be adjusted to meet USA standards. *sigh

Comment

i wonder if i could order an RB from nissan......or even lights..........

Comment

Honestly though Dont expect very much from there "legacy line" AKA the S chassis and b13/14 sentras or anything else thats not new. Unlike in japan where you can buy lots of performance goodies from Nismo for the S13 even to this day.

Comment

www.courtesy-nissan.com
              They're one of the premier Nismo and JDM Nissan parts dealers in the country. Luckily for me, if I ever felt like going to buy myself some S15 headlights, for instance, I could just hop in the car and drive about 20 minutes and I'm there.

Comment

wait so what does this mean the local nissan dealership is selling nismo parts and if so wouldnt they be expensive to get from them i want to get some kouki 180 taillights

Comment

Working...
                X