Nissan part numbers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan part numbers?

Does anyone know how to get the actual nissan part number for the JDM 180sx body parts and kouki lamps?I know there is now way that 2 light clusters cost $500 dollars!!Its OEM domestic parts in Japan and i'm tired of these Ebay scammers and so called JDM suppliers ripping of the tuner market with there overpriced lights!So if anyone can help............Do it!

what light clusters are you referring to? You mean the kouki tail lights? Yeah they do run OEM in Japan about 400-500 bucks. Not getting around that one. What good are the Japanese OEM part numbers going to do you here? You can't order them through your local Nissan dealership.

Comment

I have a friend that lives in Japan

Comment

then wouldn't it be easier to ask your friend in Japan to go to a dealership and ask them for the part numbers?

Comment

my friend is a girl and I dont think she would do that.

Comment

what does gender have anything to do with that?

Comment

what about going to japan and picking up yourself a pair? find a guy with the tails and trade him for your stuff. i hear 240sx center pieces and ka's are considered cool in japan...

i have a gf in japan as well... but i dont think id bother her for kouki's... maybe a set of ko's.. hm...

or you can buy that 30 dollar diy ugly taillight kit thing on ebay... if you want the kouki look that bad...

Comment

Working...
              X