racing beat exhaust on NA FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• racing beat exhaust on NA FC

Im thinking about buying the racing beat exhaust system for my NA FC and was wondering if anyone with the system can tell me about it. Like can you feel a difference in performance, how does it sound, etc. I also heard that it shoots flames, is that true? Just to let you know the flames woundnt be a deciding factor for me buying the system.

its a great exhaust, on a NA if u dont have any other mods u wont shoot flames, u need a full exhaust setup for that. The power difference isnt noticeable, unless u have other mods. But it does look very nice, raises the exhaust tone slightly if your car is stock. Add a header, midpipe intake and and alittle extra fuel and youll be shooting flames like a champ

Comment

Agreed. Exhaust only on a Rotary is not that big of a difference. The Racing Beat system is a nice system too, they aren't a fly by night company having been around forever. You can't go wrong there.

Comment

well catback on a rotary wont do alot, but a full exhaust will. Such as on a turbo2, a full exhaust an add up to 60hp! Most people see between a 45-55hp gain. But go with a a full exhaust setup and ull be smiling, and pissing off the neighbors cause it will be loud

Comment

Whats a "full exhaust" versus a catback exhaust???

Comment

Right now all i have on my car is a K&N FIPK, id like to get a full exhaust system, however, CA is very strict with emissions and most of the exhaust parts like headers, all say, legal in ca only for off road use. So im thinking bout getting an S-AFC II so that i can program it to run lean when i go to get the car smogged.

Comment

did u mean downpipe cuz i was on racing beats website and didnt see midpipe?

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                Whats a "full exhaust" versus a catback exhaust???
                full exhaust: downpipe, mid section, and rear section.

Originally posted by Cobra_Rdid u mean downpipe cuz i was on racing beats website and didnt see midpipe?
                He meant mid pipe, on www.racingbeat.com its listed as catalytic replacement pipe.

Comment

Racing Beat exhaust is like a universal compared to the Apexi GT-Spec. The GT-Spec has 3" piping and sounds better than any other exhaust. Its kinda quiet in the low rpms because it needs a lot of airflow to make noise but once you get to high rpms it sounds the best.

Comment

Working...
                  X