ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cressida Questions (1JZ or 1G Engine Swaps & Mark II Parts on a Cressida)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cressida Questions (1JZ or 1G Engine Swaps & Mark II Parts on a Cressida)

anyone have any idea about the pricing of the 1jz or 1g engine swaps for the Cressida, also does anyone know if Mark II parts can be used on a Cressida ? Thanks

thank you i had the same question.....and also they are not legal in california, right?

Comment

Bump

Comment

twin turbo is illegal nowadays, only for the cars that had them stock, like supras and rx-7's and 300zx's which sucks. I'd still do it illegally, and get it smogged by a friend

Comment

Another thing, cressida and mark ii parts are not interchangable. sucks doesnt it?

Comment

it depends on the parts, and from what generation... it seems that any of the jzx81 models (chaser, cresta, MKII, cressida) should have mostly interchangeable BODY parts... almost sold my 240 for a cressida but decided against it since it was going to be far too much work.
            also, you've seen those soarpras? i thought it would be cool for someone to try and put the soarer nose on a cressida

Comment

when you say mk2 are you ralking about a soarer or a supra mk2?

Comment

ovenmitt, doesnt work that way my friend

Comment

what? the soarer front end? i wasn't completely sure about that either... i just thought it'd look spiffy... i love the headlights on the old soarer

Comment

Yeah the old soarer headlights look nice imo....

Comment

Originally posted by DriftinCressida
                      ovenmitt, doesnt work that way my friend
                      what way?

Comment

Working...
                      X