ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S14 Conversion; (S15 Rear Lights, Difficult?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing I love is how all the tuner shops pick one color to paint all their rides. Looks like Kazuma likes that deep red/burgundy hue, and Top Secret has gold , Signal is orange.. etc. I am hoing to paint my 3 ride not the wifes (bleh) all in tyhe same color. So I can have a truck/suv, scca car, and drift car the same colors. Maybe then my garage will look respectable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalik
      One thing I love is how all the tuner shops pick one color to paint all their rides. Looks like Kazuma likes that deep red/burgundy hue, and Top Secret has gold , Signal is orange.. etc. I am hoing to paint my 3 ride not the wifes (bleh) all in tyhe same color. So I can have a truck/suv, scca car, and drift car the same colors. Maybe then my garage will look respectable.
      .......... that is nice that you want your own color but unfortunately this post of yours is irrelevent to this thread because we're semi-discussing S14 Conversions; (S15 Rear Lights, Difficult)....and what you posted has nothing to do with it so if you want to talk about colors of tuner shops cars feel free to start a new thread about it....

Comment

You are Hoing to get a car painted, isn't that a little desperate?

I would have to say it wil require some pretty in-depth bodywork. Haven't measured things ot do this conversion but I would think that it might be a little hard. Lot's of cutting, welding and shaping to get just the lights in. The whole rear end conversion would also require this. I would rather spend that money on something more useful, like Liposuction and I weigh 185.

Comment

Working...
        X