hurry!!!I need new radiator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hurry!!!I need new radiator

I need a new radiator. I was on http://www.sr20detperformance.com/radiators.html and they offer the best prices. I need a low price setup. I don't know if I should buy the KOYO w/ Dual Flex-a-lite fans or C&R setup. or should I go with the lower price Koyo copper unit

does anybody have any hook-ups or something
    Last edited by slideways2004; 08-10-2004, 02:20 PM.

check it out

www.racing-radiators.com , get the duel flow 19'' man cools like a iceburg and its only $289 , I boast to 22 psi max on a semi built ka24de @ 420wrhp , also check out jgs-precision.com 4 inch thick racing intercoolers , remember cooling reduces risk of detonation.

Comment

it looks to big. what size did you use
      I kind of need it hurry so I wanted a drop-in for easy and quicker results

Comment

anything fits

if you want better and reliable it doesnt matter how big , but in my case I used duel flow 28"x19"x2 2/4" I had to lose clutch fan for duel electric and 4 after market brackets took about 2 hours not including the system flush. also I dont have a stock intake and my battery is in my trunk to make more engine compartment mods.

Comment

forgot to add this, mine is for a SR

Comment

ALUMINUM BLOCK

DUDE I cant stress the importance of cooling especially since you have an SR with a aluminum block , they have radiators with sr inlet outlet configuration . You should know if you over heat your sr under boost you could warp your block its not hard to do trust me. Take the time and do it right .

Comment

i think i'm going to go with the c&r option.drop in instalation.
              or would the above website be better cooling
              right now i am- 80% C&r combo
              20% custom radaitor

Comment

Working...
              X