69 olds cutlass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 69 olds cutlass

is there any old muscle cars ever drifted?? if not there needs to be, i think im gonna try it.....with a 69 cutlass.....ive always been real into old cars...... if anyone has any suggestions, comments, or flames feel free

my friend has an old buick that he wants to take out to play with like that. he said that the rear from a newer camaro will fit plus it comes with rear disc and a posi! if yours is the four link steup then it should fit your car too.

Comment

Hmmm. tough call. It's heavy, but anything is possible.
      You will need alot of torque. Hope it has the v8, (maybe the 455?) nothing else will move it fast enough. and for sure you will need to upgrade the suspension. but that's the easy part, it's a GM. you have catalog upon catalogs to chose from.
      And it's just like a chevelle underneath. also the old GTOs.
      but...
      BE CAREFULL, it's not fun to die.
      And try not to mess it up, there's not alot left you know.
      Attached Files

Comment

Haha! 69! That's funny. Not really. If I was you I'd just take it to the strip on the weekends. With 455 cubic inches you got some serious power pontential driving your wheels. Besides, drag racing some classic American muscle is fun in its own way. Especially when you beat stupid people with riced out cars.

Comment

im not that into draggin, i mean theres no thrill for me because all you do is go in a straight line i would much rather street race or drift, although i have nothin against draggin many ppl have fun theres just nothing there for me

Comment

This would be easier to do than my cop car project. Since it shares it's guts with GTOs and Chevelles, there are but loads of parts. 455s can be expensive to build. If you don't care about being brand loyal, put in a Chevy 350. Somewere somone makes motor mount and stuff. the heavy parts can be replaced with fiberglass. Doors, hood, fenders, trunk, and bumpers. As for the guts, look for Global West for sick suspension stuff

Comment

me and my old man have been drifting are pair of 70 GTOs for a few months now

Comment

try these. this is my friends cutlass. although not in action yet, i will give you guys update.

Comment

what year is this car we r looking at

Comment

G- bodys rule! All you guys rocking the muscle cars need to check out this company WWW.globalwest.net. Their stuff is top of the line. They just don't weld stuff up and paint it, they actualy research and test. Get some pis of those GTOs.

Comment

that is a 79 cutlass. not 69, my dad has one of those.
                      it's not a bad platform to start from, get some stiff springs, they kinda ride for comfort.

Comment

Working...
                      X