Who's Running a 2-Way LSD??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Running a 2-Way LSD??

i just wanna know cuz im waiting to put in my tomei technical trax advance 2-way in my s14. lately ive been hearing that it is so difficult to drive with a 2-way on street and stuff. can anyone give me 1st hand info?

your tires will screech a lot on tight corners regardless of braking or throttle input... but if you cant afford an electronically controlled diff then 2.0 way is by far the best

Comment

i personally am not a fan of 2 way lsds on daily drivers, you would be better off with a 1.5way unless its just a weekend car or sumthing. driving with a 2 way lsd is intresting to say the least for a daily basis, but that was on an fd, so i dont know how it would be on a 240

Comment

yeahmy kazz 2 way screeched and twisted alot. its impossible to parrallel park. not impossible but vey difficult. i love the two way tho and would have it no other way.

Comment

Its not hard at all.

Comment

What's the technique that you pro drivers recommend with the 2 way LSDs?

Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by Craftsman
              What's the technique that you pro drivers recommend with the 2 way LSDs?

Matt.
              in terms of drifting?

Comment

i would actually like to know both opinions on tecniques for grip and drift.
                my car will be geared toward grip

Comment

Originally posted by allblackS14
                  in terms of drifting?
                  Yea... Meaning... how are you supposed to drive? I hear you're supposed to throttle it because you're going to understeer if you're not riding on the throttle..

Matt.

Comment

ummm, well, i've never had problems daily driving my 2 way. hell, most of the time i forget its there.

Comment

Working...
                    X