No announcement yet.

"peripheral port rotory"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malcome what type of racing do you do? The car in you're sig looked like a World Challenge Corvette but I couldn't tell.

Comment

hey sorry about stupid qustion but where do u get the icons for ur posts.the one under ur name

Comment

Originally posted by Velvet
        Do you know how much hp the 20B runs with stock turbos taken out? IM thinking 220-240 at the wheels, am I right?
        I will find out for sure in about an hour when I get to work and talk to Dragon. I can tell you this much right now...

Are you talking about a 20B NA? Are you talking about Replacing the stock Turbines with a single something? If so what? Just pulling the turbines and going NA you already have to talk about a new computer that has to be tuned so we are talking tuned NA. So that is what I am going to ask, what is a Tuned NA 20B capable of producing with no upgrades.

Look back here in about an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by kuku_drifter
          I will find out for sure in about an hour when I get to work and talk to Dragon. I can tell you this much right now...

Are you talking about a 20B NA? Are you talking about Replacing the stock Turbines with a single something? If so what? Just pulling the turbines and going NA you already have to talk about a new computer that has to be tuned so we are talking tuned NA. So that is what I am going to ask, what is a Tuned NA 20B capable of producing with no upgrades.

Look back here in about an hour.
          I was talking about a 20B-RE with turbos taken out for reliability. Because from what I hear, rotaries without any forced induction can go longer without a rebuild than ones with turbos. The reason I asked because I remember Rotary Revolution (or something like that) do the swap in the FC3S.

Comment

I had a periphrial Port in my GXL about a year ago it was a very loud beast is all i can saY. bUT IT WAS cOOL

Comment

I race the Corvette in Canada. It has about 570 bhp, slicks, coil-overs, but we'd need to put some serious cash into it to make it competitive in Speed GT. (close ratio gearbox, higher ratio rear end, expensive engine, new wing, and on and on the list goes)

Next year, I might be in something totally different... who knows...

Comment

Working...
              X