hard car to drift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hard car to drift

hmmm i wonder....what would it take to make up a list of cars that would be super hard to drift...of course rwd cars...not fwd.....any help would be appreciated

why?

Comment

well firstly i like challeges so it would be some what of a help for me so maybe i could try to find one off the list and try to drift...2 a lot of ppl screw up like my friend....some one told him that all he needed to have a good drift car is a lot of power and rwd...which is far from the truth and he bought a 72 nova for 2,000 and now he is screwed because he dont want to chop it up to make it lighter and his pops wont let him sell it to buy something else

Comment

its never the car its the driver

Comment

FC3S
          FD3S

Comment

Yeah its the driver, not the car. Even the heaviest most uneven car can still drift. Sure you wont win the D1 but so what as long as you have fun right? I think your friend should just slap some crap tires on the back of his Nova and go sample. As for you, just pick what car you like and go with it.

Comment

any mid-engine car is hard to drift, because of the low moment of inertia.

Comment

i'm having trouble finding a car that i like....i had a 89 rs camaro but i didnt like the way it reacted to stuff....i have a 1980 corolla that has like 90 hp which makes me feel like im on one of those battery powerd 4 wheelers....i want something halfway decently responsive but i also like enough power to eat some tires up.....thats why i have said before im thinkin of goin with the 69 cutlass

Comment

Think thats sick? Try drifting a cop car with 225/75R15s on. Thats 4 inches of sidewall baby!

Comment

Working...
                  X