Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions? on the Cobalt

http://www.chevrolet.com/cobalt/ss.jsp

It looks to be a wholly better car than the Cavalier it replaces (aesthetically and mechanically). It's still of zero interest to me and most people here, I'd imagine.

I saw some in hot weather testing in Arizona a few weeks ago...

Comment

FF

Comment

Originally posted by Tuner
        FF
        Really?

Comment

yeah probably but they are supposed to sell a supercharged version so that is cool even if it is ff.

Comment

It looks like the Chevy version of the Civic / Corolla.

Comment

FF?

"It's still of zero interest to me and most people here, I'd imagine." its it kinda stupid to only like nissan or some other import why cant you like other cars too?
              Last edited by prophet; 08-30-2004, 10:53 PM.

Comment

way better than the J body, which is actually quite similar to its original design from over 20 years ago. The cavalier hasn't had a "major" redesign since 1995... pretty stupid how most domestics have the same body for 10+ years.

Comment

ahaha yeah 10 years is a long time

Comment

he was only saying that it is probably not of interest to people here because it isnt FR

Comment

Originally posted by Spy001
                      he was only saying that it is probably not of interest to people here because it isnt FR
                      Thanks

Comment

That is correct. I love all kinds of cars!

If Chevy gets a hardtop variant of the Kappa platform (Pontiac Solstice, Saturn Curve, maybe Saab Sonnet) I'll be all over it. If Dodge then decided to produce the Razor we'd have a good old fashioned battle of compact RWD sports!

Actually the Solstice showcar was done as both a roadster and a coupe, so there is hope...Although the roadster is the only one announced to come out (and soon!)

Comment

Working...
                        X