RS*R S2000 Specs??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS*R S2000 Specs??

does any one know what it is. I heard its running nitrous. i know its all carbon fiber but nothing more

Alex Pfeiffer drove it... He should know...

Matt.

Comment

yeh specs would be sweet... i would also love too see some pics...

Comment

nitrous would be a little tough to use in an autocross/drifting situation.

especially since SCCA doesnt allow the stuff.

Comment

Car is about 2250lbs., 320hp, AEM computer, garett turbo, 225 40 17 in front with 245 35 17 in back, enkei wheels, RS*R exhaust, RS*R dual adjustable coil overs (very good I may add),C west dry carbon body work, about 15 to 20k worth of body work, RS*R brake pads, Sparco seats wheel and belts.

That car Rocks!!! Much props to Gary, Len, Jenson and all the guys at RS*R, John, Koji, Ben. You guys did an awsome job with that car.
          BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

When will rsr be selling there coilovers in the states?

Comment

damn man that thing is light as hell. thanks alex can't wait to see you run that thing at RS*R in chitown

Comment

Sounds like a seriously killer ride... what's the rates on the coilovers? It seemed like the videos I saw of a previous event (before the wreck) that you were hitting the turns much faster, which made me think you were running with some serious spring rates (along with some serious skill, which we all already knew ).

Comment

rsr s2000

So nice to see Alex get into a car that is as dope as that S2000. Definitely have to give props to the builders of that car. Right out of box and they score a very successful result at Formula D. A little more R&D and getting use to the car and no telling what Alex can accomplish. Gotta love it. Take em down Alex!!!
                  Last edited by carboy; 09-02-2004, 12:06 PM.

Comment

So what's up with the AE86? Are you going to continue competing with it or just with the S2000?
                    Last edited by ahbongkadah; 09-07-2004, 06:08 PM.

Comment

i think he blew the motor or it is in bad need or a rebuild

Comment

Working...
                      X