R32 Tail lights on 240sx s13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R32 Tail lights on 240sx s13

I've heard of people doing this, is it complicated or easy? I'd like to do it, so anyone who has done it or knows about it, your help would be greatly appreciated Also, im not trying to make my 240 look like a skyline(so dont flame me), I just like R32 tail lights, and I'd like to add an different look to my car so it could be more individual and not like every other 240 out there.
    Last edited by M5-Drifter; 09-09-2004, 01:55 PM.

i think that would actually look pretty nice, almost like type-x tail lights...

...i dont know about how to do it though, sorry

Comment

Yeah, with my fastback it would most likely be pretty hard....and if I can't do the R32s I'd like to get the 180 tail lights....

(the actual tail lights not the middle, best pic I could find)

And yeah you cant see them all the way there, but im sure everyone knows which ones I mean. Anyway, I cant find any for sale anywhere, so im screwed with those haha.

Comment

they have a pic on gushi autos its a green s13 coupe (or i think it was) if they did it they did it good cause it looks clean

pictures from gushiauto.com

Comment

yeah...that looks shweet

Comment

Originally posted by CFran55
            they have a pic on gushi autos its a green s13 coupe (or i think it was) if they did it they did it good cause it looks clean

pictures from gushiauto.com
            err....thats not a gushi auto car...its from Milano Auto...near Irwindale speedway

Comment

yup. it isnt. gushi's car has a zenki front end and brighter green paint.

r32 tails isnt my taste. coupe lights look better IMO. cleaner look

you got to be kidding me to put them on a fastback...

Comment

Oh yea I know I couldnt put them on a fastback lol(damn fastback), thats why I decided to go with the 180sx lights....if I can find any, if anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it...

Comment

i never said it was gushi autos car i said its from their website

Comment

You guys are a riot.

Comment

Milano Auto's 240 looks nice...they did a pretty good job!
                      haven't performed anything like this before but I'd imagine it would take a lot of cutting and maybe even molding....
                      anyways stick with they Type X lights because they kick!

Comment

r32 tails look sweet on either 180sx or coupe. dude its a bolt on, minor alterations, EZZ

Comment

Originally posted by chmercer
                          r32 tails look sweet on either 180sx or coupe. dude its a bolt on, minor alterations, EZZ
                          you're kidding right? you must be thinking of 180 Type X tails on a 180sx not a set of R32's on a fastback.....well of course the Type X tails bolt straight onto the fastback but if you're thinking of it bolting right onto a coupe then you need to look at the picture again THOROUGLY....the coupe tails and the R32 are two different sizes and maybe you have to customize the trunk and yeah...just take a look...but i might be wrong
                          so someone correct me if they want to haha

Comment

^^ur correct

my cousin wanted these put on his car i asked my friend and he laughed at me cuz i was thinking we could do it and he said hello no cause you would need to cut and bondo stuff and we dont know how to do that so simply just keep the coupe lights and for me imma get the type x lights for my fastback

Comment

Originally posted by M5-Drifter
                              Oh yea I know I couldnt put them on a fastback lol(damn fastback), thats why I decided to go with the 180sx lights....if I can find any, if anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it...

try lookin on jspec.com or projectnissan.com, they should have the 180 taillights for sale. believe they r $500-550 + shipping. i got a set when i got my car, i took them in to get them fixed up cuz one of the tails was cracked. not the exterior but the bulb socket piece, should be done and pretty clean. gotta go check this week. if you want i could sell them to u for $300 + shipping. let me know if your interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X