Best S14 wheel offset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best S14 wheel offset?

Hi, I would like to know what is the best wheel offset for an S14 in 17inch. I will think about the 5zien FN01R-C whit this wheel:
    17x8+25
    17x9+35

Thanks for your advice!

Kevin..

17x9 +15
    anything higher offset is no good.

Comment

Thanks man!

Comment

that sucks. +35 on a 9j is going to be totally sunk. you want 17x10 +12 run 225/45, or if you are really cool you will get 18x9.5 +12 all around. dont get thoes lame as.s sizes you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by chmercer
          that sucks. +35 on a 9j is going to be totally sunk. you want 17x10 +12 run 225/45, or if you are really cool you will get 18x9.5 +12 all around. dont get thoes lame as.s sizes you posted.
          Ok the Size i post is the size recommend by 5Zigen! I post it because i'm not an expert in wheel and people help me! So thanks a lot for your information.

Kevin..

Comment

dont forget that there are many factors taht go into the final outcome of how the wheels will look and fit.

+offset
            +tire size
            +ride height
            +camber
            +caster

you really need to play with all the settings to get the wheel/tire to fit perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
              dont forget that there are many factors taht go into the final outcome of how the wheels will look and fit.

+offset
              +tire size
              +ride height
              +camber
              +caster

you really need to play with all the settings to get the wheel/tire to fit perfect.
              Ok i thing to put 17x8+20 in front 17x9+15 in rear whit tanabe sustec pro DD coilover, Z32 front brake in front, and camber:i dont know what is the best, now i m in factory camber!

Kevin..

Comment

Working...
              X