Turbo timer harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo timer harness

Do i have to have a turbo timer harness for my timer to work or is there an alternate way?
    Cuz Blitz is usually good about sending you all the necessary hardware that you need for what you ordered to work...

You can splice it to your ignition wiring. Instructions should have come with the turbo timer. The Harnesses are ordered separatley. What car do you have? I have a HKS harness for a WRX that will work with Blitz TTs

Comment

i gotta sorry 240 sorry...i really like it tho....its really small and slim...i love how it has a built in boost gauge too

Comment

I vote for the old-school manual method. Just stay with the car for a minute or two to let it run.

Comment

Re: Turbo timer harness

Originally posted by bboyt3nsk
          Do i have to have a turbo timer harness for my timer to work or is there an alternate way?
          Cuz Blitz is usually good about sending you all the necessary hardware that you need for what you ordered to work...
          turbo timers are just wired into your ignition.. if i remember correctly, i'm pretty sure it's just 1 wire that needs to be spliced into.. not a big deal

Comment

Working...
          X