Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what tires do you guys use?

i use yokohama avids and pirelli P6000's

well used tires for know untill i get a good set of wheels....i know the ones i got on know LoL there goodyear eagles

Comment

I mostly use Federals, cause they're the only ones my used tire place has!! If I had the choice, I'd use Falkens, they last forever when drifting.

Comment

Yokohama AVS ES100, pretty good for their price. Thanks to Andy Yen for the reccomendation.

Comment

AVS ES100's. For drifting I use Federal Super Steel 635's on the rear. The ES100's are amazing in both wet and dry conditions. The Federals last longer than ANY used tires ive come across and don't warp even after extreme drift sessions, plus there really smokey

This is what I do to used tires

And trust me, I have lots of experience with tires...

Comment

that's how we do it in the NW, the Federal Super Steels. Hahaha!!

Comment

Whatever is in the trash.

Comment

I'm fairly sure there was a thread like this not too long ago. In it, I talked about my Firestones and I must say that for drifting, they kick arse. They're old and hard, thus they're easy to get sideways, and they lasted through 3 hours of drifting (four 45-minute sessions) and still seem like they have another 45 minutes left in 'em. Plus, they're nice and loud and thus are very predictable.

Up front I ran Falken Azenis Sports and had higher cornering speeds than almost all (if not all) of the cars there.

Comment

Working...
                X