This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• engine codes and body codes

ok every one put as many engine and body codes as u can and if u dont know wut im talking about exp.sr20det or sw20 post post post

1 - What do you need it for? To show off to girls? It doesn't mean anything if you know the codes and don't know what kind of things hide behind them.
    2 - If you want to know those codes, then search the web, use your brain, and most importantly - use Google (see attached file).
    3 - Buy yourself a tuning mag, and write a letter containing questions you want to ask the staff, maybe they're gonna help you.
    4 - Please do not make dumb topics on this forum again... AT LEAST on this forum.
    Attached Files

Comment

civic_epidemic and darkstar, please dont make stupid comments like that. He asked a simple question, you couldve decided to answer it or just to press the back button. As for civic, that was your first post, you are pathetic for trying to flame a guy who just wants to learn. You should follow his example and learn how to post and not make stupid assanying comments. I suggest you make a new name with a new email address and do your 1st post somewere else kid . As for the question here is your answer.
      Nissan- http://www.freshalloy.com/site/featu...nes/home.shtml
      Toyota- http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/P...neEngines.html

Someone also made a thread almost similar to this 1. http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...5&pagenumber=1

I hope this helps

Comment

driftcentral has some chassis codes

Comment

http://www.driftcentral.com/index.php?pid=chassiscodes

Chassis codes galore!!!

Comment

is there any manuf. you're specifically looking for. also to darkstar and civi_epidemic: we all came to the forum to learn, so help an internet brother out . after all we did come here to learn and get our questions answered, right?

to epicz: i know some hondas. H22a (prelude) and F22a (accord) both are DOHC. some H22's have vtec. don't hate. also, if you search around this forum, you would find well writen threads about the nissan S chasis' by nissanguy.

Comment

wow i come bak the next day to check my thread and holy shiitt some plp are realy ga .y omg wut girl is going to be in pressed by body codes and i will search google befor asking stupid questions how is this question stupid it could help alot of plp and dont act like i dont know my shiitt i do, i eat sleep and shiitt cars like every one eles who posts here and to plp who backed me up and posted real info thx.

oh and for furture refence plz dont post ga .y coments like that only post the info i asked for and if u want to be a dic .k or just dont know any of the information i asked for just hit back like that one guy said

Comment

Originally posted by civic_epidemic
                why the hell would you need engine codes to begin with. there is no use except being a geek and learning them.
                holy shiitt ur so stupid umm y would u want to know engine codes ummm so u can under stand wut going on we when someone mentions it!!! im not saying i want to know every signle thing. and this is ur first post and u decided to post that wow u proble have alot of freinds.oh and civic? u mean the 4piston pos thats front wheel drive and is played out like crazy.i think u should stop watching 2f2f and learn somthing son

Comment

cmon, guys. will flaming get you any much farther tthan you really are. no need for hostility here.

Comment

Originally posted by epicz
                    holy shiitt ur so stupid umm y would u want to know engine codes ummm so u can under stand wut going on we when someone mentions it!!! im not saying i want to know every signle thing. and this is ur first post and u decided to post that wow u proble have alot of freinds.oh and civic? u mean the 4piston pos thats front wheel drive and is played out like crazy.i think u should stop watching 2f2f and learn somthing son
                    Damn dude take it easy............ god. 1st of all its kinda annoying that he said that but dont add gas to the fire. Leave it alone. It's ok, he is only 12. Another thing, WTF is wrong with "4piston pos"?????

Comment

well nothing i was just pissed and i hate civics<<<by the way this is my opinion>>>>dont freak out if u think diff

Comment

well i like some civics

Comment

can we delete this thread nothing inteligent has been posted here.

Comment

yea, well, ill just try not to get dissed, or anything , so ill just answer the question.about the engine codes. ill just put down cars that i have,/like,

my non turbo z vg30de, wish it was a twin turbo
                            wish i had a s-13 sr20det
                            and well, thos basicky are my fav cars, and i do love a 86, and i think rotary engines are inginuis.

Comment

god damn people. This thread is locked.

Comment

Working...
                              X