Eibach Sportline Springs or Tein STECH Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eibach Sportline Springs or Tein STECH Springs

This is not so much a Drift related question but I have a 1996 nissan sentra with eibach sportline springs and KYB shocks. I like drifting but with my current car that is not so much an option so I tend to drag and sometime road race. But this car is also my daily driver and I was looking at getting some different springs and also adjustable shocks. I was looking at the tein stech springs with kyb agx shocks. Any suggestions, or other options that you have tried would be appreciated. I am looking to keep the ride fairly smooth but still handle well in the curves. Once I get the suspension were I want it I am looking at getting a JDM Bluebird engine which at stock will put me to 205 and I can build it from there. Well any help you can offer....I will appreciate it.

http://www.afcoracing.com/

dude, I guarantee that these springs, although they're not Japanese, will work as well as anything, and be MUCH cheaper. You'll just have to learn what spring rates you need, and order what size you want.

100 lbs/in = 1.8 kg/mm

Comment

man i actually miss my old 98 sentra.

I had Eibach Pro spring with KYB AGX shocks, as well as front/rear strut tower bars, and lower front/rear sway bars. 16 Enkei NTO3 and Yokohama AVS Sports

I was really happy with my choice in suspension/wheel upgrades, i was able to throw my car into corners a lot more confidently. The car felt a lot more solid, go wiht more than just springs, cause all the parts I mentioned above work together.

Comment

Are the sportline springs progressively wound? If they are,I would recommend staying away from this type of spring because they tend to be unpredictable. You would be better off with the eibach ro kit which is linearly wound.

Comment

Working...
        X