B20 Long Block Engine Only??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B20 Long Block Engine Only??

http://www.jhpusa.com/catalog/produc...products_id=55 ... I need some info cause im new when it comes to swappin... if i want to get a B20 2.0 Liter Engine for ma EK9 the site says Engine Only... Will It include a Tranny.. thanks much and any advice what I should do with the ecu and ratios once i get it.. Arrigato Gozaimasu
    Last edited by jdmtech; 09-28-2004, 10:15 PM.

why don't you call them or something to find out.

Comment

Or you could simply read the freaking words next to the picture. "Motor incls intake manifold, fuel rail, injectors, distributor"

That isn't swapping knowlege, it is basic automotive knowlege. A long block is a block with internals, head with internals and an intake manifold... if you buy a long block and get anything else they are extra. So you are getting a fuel rail, injectors and a distributor on top of what you are supposed to get according to the long block deffinition.

Just to give you the knowlege a short block is just the block with internals.

Comment

Who would only sell you only the block when they show you a pic of the engine for sale? Wouldn't they only show you the block then?

Comment

Because not alot of people can just look at the block and tell what kind of engine it is.

Comment

Of course they can, they can zoom on the code. i.e. B20, B16, B18, H22. Don't get me started with Honda engines, cuz I know too much...

Comment

I think you lost the point...

Long Block = Head, block and intake manifold... THAT IS ALL YOU GET

Short Block = Block... THAT IS ALL YOU GET

If they give you something else with the short block or long block that is just extra and if you bought a short block or long block from a normal parts suplier don't expect to get anything else. And if you purchase a short or long block and they say you will get this extra stuff and it is not in writing and you don't get it you are not intitled to. 90% of the time you will find writing on a site that says actual engine may/will vary from one pictured.

Comment

Working...
              X