Cold Pipe assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Pipe assembly

I was wondering if anyone knew why no one in this whole big world of the automotive tuning industry why no one makes a cold pipe assembly.

The thing is i dotn really wanna pay 300 (HKS, the only one that makes a piping kit) bucks for all the piping and to add injury to insult thats alot of money for some pipig. I know its just aluminum piping but jeseus thats just rediculous. Enough of my jibba jabbuh...does anyone know?

Get some made at a shop any machining/welding place should be able to help you if you tell them what you need then they can make it in alum. If you don't care as long as it works you could even go to an exhaust shop. If you gots the skills make it yourself. Make sure to tell them exactly what you want and if they can't do it or make it wrong DON'T PAY FOR IT. Before I had access to welding equip I had something made at a shop and it was the worst looking piece of $#!^ I had ever seen that could not have taken some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* fresh out of welding school 5 min to make. So I told them it was a piece and didn't take it and didn't pay for it. You are not obligated to pay for it if they don't make what you asked for. I have had VERY nice alum stuff made at a local machine shop from plans I drew up and it worked perfectly and was less than half the price as if I were to buy it.

Comment

I bet you have lots of access to those kind of shops in california...Here in NE Ohio I called 35 places and none of them said they would Tig my piping or make IC for me <sigh> il keep lookin tho

Comment

wow, that kinda blows... I guess I am really lucky to live where I do. Sorry and good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X