I have 1981 corolla and wanna do a engine swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 1981 corolla and wanna do a engine swap

I have 1981 corolla and wanna do a engine swap i have a 1.6 and im thinking of putting a sr20de can anyone suggest to me wat the best option would be

4AGE

And if you want more power, use a 4AGZE which is the supercharged version. Or use a Turbo.

Comment

Thanx a heap man i look into it

Comment

If you have an 81, the 3tc is a good motor, just out of date and hard to find parts for. If your interested in getting the most hp for the money, the sr20det would be the way to go. I wouldnt suggest that for a ae86 though as the motor is a bit more heavy then the 4ag, but in a 81, the 3tc and the sr is about the same weight and size. You will need to find a better rear end to handle the hp gains which also means you need to make a drive shaft too.

For the amount of money your going to spend and the time involved, it would be easier to just get a s13, but then again it wouldnt be as cool.
        BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

3ZTGE i think thats wat its called

someone correct me i kno F@#K all about toyota engines (5sfe i kno that engine the only one i kno from toyota) but the 3ZTGE has got twin spark plugs four cly and got turbo and i think they come in NA as well?

Comment

Working...
          X