pop up 180 lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pop up 180 lights

i want to kno how to set my cars light to sleeper mode while they are off without them going all da way down

there are 2 knobs that you can twist next to the lights, they are covered with black things, take them off and twist the way of the arrow, your lights will move and you can make them however sleepy you want, all you need to do to put them back is turn on your lights from inside

Comment

but wen i turn dem on dey go back to normal

Comment

yea u cant get them sleepy with the lights on. That is unless you have that kit for it. Or some homemade stuff. but other than that it will always go back to normal whenever u turn the lights on.

Comment

There's a Pivot popup light controller available at pivotusa.com - they have beautiful and accurate gauges byt the way. With the controller, you can switch the lights to any degree you would like to, not only 1cm or so above the hood.

Comment

pull the flip light switch on the dash off, and youl see the harness. look for a brown wire and cut it and put elecrical tape to cover the exposed wire. put switch back in. press the switch in and turn on your headlights. to get the headlights to be where ever you want them turn of your headlights off and they should still be in the up position. push the fliplight switch on the dash off and on quickly and youll be able to bust the sleepy eye effect.
            Last edited by RPS13PILOT; 10-19-2004, 02:07 PM.

Comment

^^^^ correct

Comment

Originally posted by RPS13PILOT
                pull the flip light switch on the dash off, and youl see the harness. look for a brown wire and cut it and put elecrical tape to cover the exposed wire. put switch back in. press the switch in and turn on your headlights. to get the headlights to be where ever you want them turn of your headlights off and they should still be in the up position. push the fliplight switch on the dash off and on quickly and youll be able to bust the sleepy eye effect.
                haha thats all you have 2 do...all i hear is.."you need the kit from veilside"...thanks a lot bro...uhh will the same work for an s13 240? is there anything different
                Last edited by ZeekSlideWays; 10-25-2004, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jason
                  but wen i turn dem on dey go back to normal
                  .....? can't understand your language..... lol

Comment

the only problem with that is it needs 2 be rest every time u turn your lights off... and u cant have it like that when u drive...

Comment

You can loosen the bolt on the side of the motor and adjust the height that way. I did that and now i have two posistion sleepy eyes. let me know if you want pics or bettter instructions

Comment

hey bronze, can you please post better instructions and/or pics of what you said? I'm interested....

Comment

240sx is what i did it to.......

I also losend the bolt on the headlights before, but my headlights hit straight under the bumper/////// do it my way.
                          Last edited by RPS13PILOT; 10-25-2004, 08:10 PM.

Comment

ok if you look theres a big bolt on the side of the motor...not on the turnbuckle but on the arm that connects the motor to the turn buckle. you loosen that bolt and bring it to the height you want....It'll take alot of playing around with to get it right but when you do get it right its awsome...I'll try to have pics tommorow

Comment

dont cut the wire cause its bad....and if you do it wrong it can cost you a new damn switch....my way is easier and provides with a two posistion sleepy eye.....real low for day time riding and like a halfway setting for night......but dont do this unless you have fog lamps cause you wont be able to see much either way.

Comment

Working...
                              X