Front Tires Threading!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Tires Threading!!!

My Tires are threading from the inside and i think its becuase the wheels are slanting inwards like / \. How do I make it aligned again like | |. Please help! Thanks...
    P.S. My car is lowered on TRD cut springs. Not my idea, Bought it like that.

Band+ wagon+ prostitute= WE HAVE A WINNER

You, sir, are running too much NEGATIVE CAMBER. If you knew ANYTHING about cars, you could figure out how to correct it. Get adjustable camber plates, they'll help you. If you don't know what those are, sell the car and buy a Civic with a primered bodykit and chrome wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
      Band+ wagon+ prostitute= WE HAVE A WINNER

You, sir, are running too much NEGATIVE CAMBER. If you knew ANYTHING about cars, you could figure out how to correct it. Get adjustable camber plates, they'll help you. If you don't know what those are, sell the car and buy a Civic with a primered bodykit and chrome wheels.
      ......::buh-dump-chhhhh::

Comment

hot dog we have a weiner. ZING!

Comment

!!!!

Hey, Gridracetech, rotadrift, and lexmarkx73

You guys are really messed up, not only did you three completely insult pandaeightsix, but you guys pretty much failed to help him what so ever, I admit gridracetech did answer the question, but seriously with the attitude you three have, what kind of influence is that on someone new here? huh? Seriously, obviously this guy doesn't know what is wrong, otherwise he wouldn't ask, but in your 3 infinite wisdom you guys just go and label him some bandwagon jumper, even when he said he bought the car like that, so next time, you guys should just answer his questions and not add anything unnecessary ok? I'm not hating on you or anything, just you 3 have really bad attitudes towards a new member to this forum. I hope you 3 understand what I'm saying, I'm not insulting you guys, just I want you guys to realize what you guys just did was not necessary and was wrong.

Comment

What car do you drive??

Adjustable camber plates??

don't listen to those guys(Gridracetech, rotadrift, and lexmarkx73)

Post Whores!! lol

Anyways Camber plates are good and if its a AE86 trade it for my GTUs. lol

Comment

Stock it and rock it, or get real suspension and set it up right.

Cut springs are juuunnnnnkkk.

I thought this thread was rather funny. This is an example of read before you post. The poor kid could have avoided getting publicly shamed if he had only done a little internet searching on how to properly lower his car.

Comment

Working...
              X