tein he's vs. kei office te's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tein he's vs. kei office te's

What should I do? I can get a used set of tein he's for $750, but then i would probably get them rebuilt just to be safe. I believe they cost $75 each to be rebuilt, coorect me if im wrong. Or I could buy the kei office te's brand new but would have to wait about 2 months to save up enough money from work. I was jjust wondering what you guys thought would be better.

I have an s13, mainly for dailydriver and some touge now and then, and autox and drift day whenever possible (as of dd20). I dont mind a bumpy ride or noise ect.. Thanks for your time.

I have the kei office xr's and let me tell you they are amazing, not the te's but if the quality is anywhere near what the xr's are than they are well worth it. The ride is so silky smooth, you can feel the bumps but it doesnt bounce around like most coilover cars I have owned do. Most cars I have had with "race" coilovers have been way oversprung and ride like *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* the kei office's are perfect they are stiff but they have the dampening and stroke to handle it

Comment

Working...
    X