s15 headlights bolt on s13?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s15 headlights bolt on s13?

Searched but didnt find anything... im getting a 240 fastback soon and i want to do the conversion and im wondering if the s15 headlights need special mounting or does it just bolt on (so i've heard)?

thanks in advance

S15

S13

it is an obvious direct swap

seriously have you ever seen a 240sx or s15? or heard of google, this took under 1 minute....

Comment

You should be able to find a lot of info on google.

Comment

like i said... so i've heard. if i knew it already, why would i ask? heard it from different people thats why i was cerious.

Comment

It's a direct bolt-on man... You can do it in less than an hour...

Actually, you should have asked this question in the n00b section. This is not a simple swap. You're better off sending your car to a bodyshop to do it...

Comment

wow 1 hour damn...i saw a conversion it was like 2000usd.....it came with headlights and a bunch of other stuff.
            Attached Files

Comment

to swap the front you will need of corse the s15 front hood and headlights. The fenders do not swap. There are however fiberglass fenders to do the swap with. You will also need the s15 headlight conecter and the hood hinges,headlightmounts. It takes like a day to do the full swap. Ive done it plenty of times and infact am now building a s15 truck out of my 180.

The s15 fenders DONOT match up anywhere on the 180 chassis. Fender holes, body lines everything is wrong. You will need to buy the fenders to do it. The S15 also came with HID headlights as well as normal bulb lights. Either one you have to splice the wires.

Comment

Originally posted by Craftsman
                It's a direct bolt-on man... You can do it in less than an hour...

Actually, you should have asked this question in the n00b section. This is not a simple swap. You're better off sending your car to a bodyshop to do it...
                There ya go crafty talkin bout what ya dont know maybe you should post in the noob section. Everything you posted is lies nothing but lies. Get educated before you post.

1 Hour, were not making photos here.

Comment

hmm i sense alot of sarcasim in here

Comment

my buddy in my town has the s15 front end on a s14 chassis....to top it off he did the rb25det motor swap.....and it has the Cwest front end ( s15)....and its RED with a black top...with a drag spoiler...with 3 piece Advan 3 spoke black and red wheels....

i will get some pics...

but for the questions, NO it is NOT A DIRECT SWAP...

go send your car to a body shop for paint and prep...you must rewire the headlights i believe too

-J Mann

Comment

Working...
                    X