Is this a good deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a good deal?

I found a NISMO 350Z intake for $295 from some parts dealer off of tunerbargains.com. Is this a good deal?

i am not shure how much intakes usually are fot the 350, but nismo stuff is prettyt expensive. Its not that bad for nismo for a 350, but that would be alot for a 240

Comment

Thanks for the info, I think I gonna pick it up. The tunerbargains.com site is cool I just wish they would put more 350Z parts on it.

Comment

Nismo get pretty good results with those intakes. They're good when you moderately tune the engine, like in the Nismo S-tune packages. They aren't cheap, I admit, but you get a factory warranty when you buy those.

Comment

Buy 2

Comment

TunerBargains.com Seems Legit

Crazy350,

This www.tunerbargains.com looks like its finding some legit deals, I found some deals they pulled for the 240SX that seems quite good. This is something I ran across after you mentioned the Nismo intake.'

SHORT SHIFTER FOR 240SX - $75.99
            (11/2) A Drifter’s delight, Options Imports has a short shifter that fits 89-94 S13 240SX manual transmissions. Kit is easy to install and reduces shift throw distance. Each shifter comes hard wares with one year limited warranty. MSRP - $79.99 Exp: ???

I better check back often.

Comment

My Nismo intake Kicks A**!

04skylineay

Got my Nismo intake installed yesterday and I can definitely feel a performance gain, specially on second gear!

I checked out TunerBargains.com today and they had posted DEFI guages on sale from a vendor called RavSpec. I've been thinking about mounting some additional guages.

Comment

tuner redesigned.

Crazy,

looks like the folks at Tunerbargains.com redesigned their site. Now you can find deals by category...

I like it.

Comment

Working...
                X