No announcement yet.

Suspension setup for a 91 nissan 240sx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension setup for a 91 nissan 240sx?

Hey i just got a 91 nissan 240sx. I wanted to know what kind of suspension u guys recomended so i can race circuit n maybe drift for fun once in a wile?

There are six letters you should learn to use more often:

S
    E
    A
    R
    C
    H

There are tons of testimonials on this site.

Comment

It all depends on how much $$$ you want to spend, and if you will be driving the car on the street as well.

Comment

I dont know how much money i need to spend it all depends. I need this car for street driving, and weekend racing.

Comment

I've been doing a bit of reading myself. Tein's are the best bang for your buck. So if you're starting out I'd go with a set of Tein Basic Coilovers, some swaybars and strut bars.

Do some searches on those things. You'll get plenty of info.
          B-Wurm

Comment

JIC FLT-A2 8k/7k F/R
            SPL Parts TC rods
            SPL tie rod
            SPL Pro RUCA
            SPL Toe links
            SPL subframe spacers
            Nismo SSS 2-way LSD
            Poly bushings everywhere else.

Street drive daily and touge/street/track drift VERY often. Totally do-able and liveable, but it is harsh so you can't be a pu.ssy. Girls that don't wear bras knock themselves in the face, put it that way...

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
              JIC FLT-A2 8k/7k F/R
              SPL Parts TC rods
              SPL tie rod
              SPL Pro RUCA
              SPL Toe links
              SPL subframe spacers
              Nismo SSS 2-way LSD
              Poly bushings everywhere else.

Street drive daily and touge/street/track drift VERY often. Totally do-able and liveable, but it is harsh so you can't be a pu.ssy. Girls that don't wear bras knock themselves in the face, put it that way...
              Lindsey proves that PG is full of pimps...

Lindsey no Battle Version here man? What's up with SPL? Battle Version > SPL

Comment

you know that is funny, cause one of my friends pointed out SPL parts to me, saying they are this kinda underground suspension builders like me. Then i looked at there parts, and its just rebadged Nams (taiwan made) parts.

I just have to say my parts are better then that. Its your choice who you would rather support.
                Last edited by AlexPfeiffer; 11-07-2004, 08:47 PM.
                BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

I would go with the Tein Flex. There cheap and a good all around package. If you ever get more serious about racing you can always have them re-valved and change spring rates.

Comment

Working...
                  X