This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NHDrifter
    yeah...but it was amazing...i think they didnt want to chase me cuz they were just amazed by what i did...cuz when i drifted passed the cruiser in front of me...he didnt even move at all...
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I nearly pissed my pants reading this. You think cops give an ish about how W!KK3D ur $K!llZ are? Im not sure you know this, but cops do things way more crazy than chasing down someone who can powerslide (like the PIT manuever), so Im sure he would have had the balls to light you up and chase you down. Im calling absolute BS. This is like those "which Rimz will make my SKYLINE faster?" posts from a 14 year old trying to sound cool.

I think you should lay off the NFSU2 for a while, and stop trying to make up amazing stories about outrunnin the cops with ur sick moves.

Comment

hahaha wow...thanks guys...you are all right about what to do when being cheased by the cops...dont run at all!!...none of that what i said happened at all...except i was drifting in the parking lot part but know one called the cops they just watched for a little bit...but yeah i didnt run from anyone..i just wanted to see everyones reaction to what i "said" i did...

Comment

ahhh im 18 not 14...and i dont play NFSU i think it sucks...and read that down there....i have a stock FC... it cant even think about drifting in 2nd gear...maybe in the rain or snow,but deffinatly not in dry tar...

Comment

nice save...

Comment

Originally posted by UberSpeed
            nice save...

Comment

Working...
            X