This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closed thread.

I canned the Nick Hogan thread because the trolls were just nasty in it. I don't think we stood for that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* before and I don't think we should stand for it now.

Pita I still got the same phone #, drop me a line sometime.

LOL!! I get mile long threads of haters daily and they dont get shut down. Not that I really care...I think haters are funny (yet pathetic) folks. just pointing out an obvious double standard here........

Maybe I should start posting my financial statements to stop the hatin'??

Comment

Remember everybody... don't hate... give constructive criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl
        LOL!! I get mile long threads of haters daily and they dont get shut down. Not that I really care...I think haters are funny (yet pathetic) folks. just pointing out an obvious double standard here........

ok i havent ever said anything, but every time you post its something irrelevant, taking pride in how many haters you have. this is a drifting forum. nobody gives two flying peices of fekle matter how much your income is, or if your showcar that you "drift" is sponsored by falken for car shows, nobody cares. its like you make every attempt short of directly asking for people to make fun of you or hate on you then you whine about it.

fact is your name is drift girl, and you dont really drift except occasionally so you can "shut up the haters". therefore people call you a poser, which you seem to take pride in. you do care about it, and you bring it up, thus the people that dont care about you, your income, or that your sponsored for car shows get annoyed, and for obvious reasons they hate in hopes youll just shut up. so please, just stop talking about yourself all the time and your haters you take so much pride in its annoying as sexual intercourse to read.

this is drifting.com , not iwanttostopthehatertrainandihaveashowcarsponsoredb yfalkenandimakemoremoneythanbrokecollegekidssoimgo ingtopostaboutitallthetimeandthenwhinewhensomeoneh atesonme.com

ibidiotfromtxpostsomethingoffrumormillandhate

on a side note, the analogy ''annoying as f*ck'' really doesnt make any sense when you think about words interchangable with f*ck.

and i love everyone
        Last edited by Mike Peters; 08-22-2006, 11:19 AM.

Comment

go *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* yourself punk. I get more seat time then half the people here. Just because I dont make it a public issue isnt any of your buisiness.

poser my *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Just because I have show cars,Drift cars,Euro,Lowrider,SUV,whatever. its none of your biz what I do with any of them. I dont know u, Why are you up in my biz*?

YOU are the one who made a post about why youre not Driving in Seattle...Like the world cares...WHO THE *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* ASKED IF YOU WERE COMIN TO SEATTLE? http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20856

Cry me a fawkin' river or get a job loser! Who cares if you wrecked? I wrecked at the track and screwed my car over bad...I made a post here laughing about it. EVERYBODY wrecks drifting. You came here cryin like a little whiney B!tch. Get that sand outta your vagina

how do you know when Im out Drifting? I dont know you, so im not sure why you'd talk like I do. You know nothing about when I drive or WHAT I drive.

Just because youve seen my face or name in a magazine or sumthin, means nothing....

Kinda funny when I look at the opening paragraph to your last thread:

Originally posted by Mike Peters
          For those of you who care, or those who dont, or those bored reading the internet, but ESPECIALLY for those of you who are *trying* to act like you know what you are talking about and be up in my business........
          *Uh, Please take your own advice and stay the F up out my biz

I drift for no one but me. Almost Everytime Im at the track, I have it all to myself...I have nothing to proove to anyone.

Everyone else; Please note the sarcasm of my orig. post. It's stated as a joke....if it went over your head, I apologize.
          Last edited by DriftGirl; 08-22-2006, 02:40 PM.

Comment

i made a thread because some idiots had stated otherwise, and now i know an idiot at the shop im at in florida was emailing/calling people spouting off crap that the shop owner didnt know about, and doesnt agree with. i was tired of hearing the rumors so i made a thread to clarify. wasnt really whining about anything, just clarifying why i wasnt in seattle. i knew 99% of the people here didnt care, but the point of the thread was to relay what was actually going on, instead of the fiction in the rumor mill.

your posts on the other hands are always like this.

you ain' bumpin' like im bumpin' i is driftgurl i sponsor by falken for mah showcahs an' i b makin' mo'e than you iz cuz you ain' as phresh as i is
            dat iz, unless ya gawta shake dem hataz awf.

learn english, and stop whining. its annoying, nobody cares.

you can request me to sexually service myself for your enjoyment all you want, i have many price packages available, they are a small price but you get what you pay for. you can also rant and rave about yoru seat time, what you have, or how you say you privately rent out the track, but fact of the matter is nobody cares, and if you would just stop talking about yourself all the time youd probably have a lot less haters.

look at nadine. nadine is cool as *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, nobody hates on her for beign a girl drifter. nadine goes, drifts, and helps other girls drift. thats cool. you on the otherhand, post about yourself on drifting.com all day and it gets old. take a lesson from nadine, just go drift like everyone else does.

/discussion.

Comment

I will review that thread today. Thank Ghost.

Comment

Report a thread or send a PM if you have a problem. We have done that for you in the past.

Comment

LoL!! still cryin eh? stop the F'in whinin already. you knew 99% of the people wouldnt care...yet you posted it anyway for attention.

YOU are the one that makes post whore-look-at-me threads. Not me. I dont have to...ive got idiots like you that talk for me. I dont have to say what kind of car Im driving, when or where...because I have YOU to do it for me.

I rarely make threads here...period. I dont whine or worry about anything...and I dont bragg. If you think a car is braggin, then I feel sorry for you. I dont brag about who Im sponsored by or what cars I own...not my style.....But Tellin sum butt hurt lil punk to F' off is

Stop lying to make yourself feel better. Youve never seen me do any of that stuff you've mentioned. Stop whining about stuff (wrecks) that everybody goes thru..... and get that damn sand outta your vagina!!!

Jus take a couple of these and post in the mornin'
                  Last edited by DriftGirl; 08-22-2006, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WINDING Master
                    Report a thread or send a PM if you have a problem. We have done that for you in the past.
                    Everyone else; Please note the sarcasm of my orig. post. It's stated as a joke....if it went over your head, I apologize.

Not sure if this was missed.

Comment

Nick Hogan is Hulk Hogan's son.

Comment

Yes he is the son of Hulk Hogan.

Comment

LoL!! still cryin eh? stop the F'in whinin already. you knew 99% of the people wouldnt care...yet you posted it anyway for attention.

nobody is whining. i was however stupid enough to try to enlighten you to the fact that the haters you whine about, 80% of them would probably disapear if you didn't take so much pride in them.

YOU are the one that makes post whore-look-at-me threads. Not me. I dont have to...ive got idiots like you that talk for me. I dont have to say what kind of car Im driving, when or where...because I have YOU to do it for me.
                          threads? i made one, because i got tired of some idiots throwing flammables into the rumor mill (which is ran by illegal immigrants btw, dont support rumor mills) and wanted to clear up what was going on. but for reference , here is every thread i have ever made

http://www.drifting.com/forums/searc...earchid=467163

I rarely make threads here...period. I dont whine or worry about anything...and I dont bragg.
                          really? i dont even have to look out of this thread to prove your arrogance and hypocricy on this one

maybe if you didnt make posts like this all the time you wouldnt have so many haters. if you truly dont care then truly dont post about it.

If you think a car is braggin, then I feel sorry for you. I dont brag about who Im sponsored by or what cars I own...not my style.....But Tellin sum butt hurt lil punk to F' off is
                          butt hurt? my ls1 car will own your car in every department but bling, once it works again. and since i dont give two fekle peices about bling, and the only car related things i enjoy is drifting, trackdays/auto-x (even though its been almost a year since ive had time money car to do either now) and my car works great at one, and shoudl work well at the otherthats fine with me. my lower back and knees hurt sometimes, but thats waht i get for playing basketball too much, and not really taking care of myself other than drinking lots of chocolate milk.

but since you dont bragg about bla bla bla, heres you not conforming to your style

poser my *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Just because I have show cars,Drift cars,Euro,Lowrider,SUV,whatever. its none of your biz what I do with any of them. I dont know u, Why are you up in my biz*?
                          again, i didnt even have to look outside this thread.

I drift for no one but me. Almost Everytime Im at the track, I have it all to myself...I have nothing to proove to anyone.
                          then do us all a favor and post like it on the internet.

Stop lying to make yourself feel better. Youve never seen me do any of that stuff you've mentioned. Stop whining about stuff (wrecks) that everybody goes thru.....
                          im not whining about a wreck, im stating that we didnt have transport, and the car wasnt done. i had gotten tired of rumors from some idiots about me getting "kicked out of the shop", my car being "for sale", etc. im not a fan of cow manure, im not a fan of illegal immigrants, and since some people support illegal immigrants at the rumor mill, and enjoy fondeling fekle matter from bovine creatures, i decided to make a thread and clarify i do not enjoy those things. i enjoy drifting, pizza, chocolate milk, gushers fruit snacks, basketball, looking at my sideburns in the mirror, and reading about my hero, don knotts.

and get that damn sand outta your vagina!!!
                          i do not have a vagina. i do like the concept of a vagina, but i do not have one. i have what is called a penis. since apparantly you think males have a vagina, you can read up on the penis here

*possibly not work safe, but probably okay*
                          Anatomy of the Penis, and how it works

Jus take a couple of these and post in the mornin'
                          [/quote]

my freind tried those in high school once. it actually morphed him into a 2/3 replica of donny osmond, which was funny at 1st. but years later we just feel sorry for him. i really dont appreciate you requesting me to do something like that.

i hope everyone has a nice day, and i love everyone. except donny osmond.

Comment

Originally posted by soultron
                            Nick Hogan is Hulk Hogan's son.
                            Hulk Hogan is Nick Hogan's father.

Comment

Mike-

Your awesomeness stock just went up 50 points in my book.

Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                              X