censorship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• censorship?

hey guys, i obviously have no problem with filtering out profanities, but maybe we could cut the filter thingy down to only 1 *Censored*. it just bugs me, and i'm sure others, when a post is broken up with a whole line of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*

just curious what everyone thinks about this...

Originally posted by david_kay View Post
    hey guys, i obviously have no problem with filtering out profanities, but maybe we could cut the filter thingy down to only 1 *Censored*. it just bugs me, and i'm sure others, when a post is broken up with a whole line of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*

just curious what everyone thinks about this...
    The *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* are your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing talking the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about?

Comment

Originally posted by GBC View Post
      The *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* are your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing talking the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about?

hehe, i dont *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing know why the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* i'd want *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* that should *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing be 1 *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing line to take up 10. looks like *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* i guess?

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing silly as *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* right?

Comment

Working...
      X