This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do u like hip hop and cars?

HOT IMPORT NIGHTS at LA, march 6.... ok... if you plan to go... (which u guys/girls r probably not, normally i wouldnt go either...) check out the pepsi stage...

Pepsi's trying to become "urban" so they're throwin a dance competition... im from UCR and im in the hip hop dance group 909... come check it out if u go...

i dont blame u if u dont... freekin too expensive to look at riced out cars and import models... so yeah... just some 411

Hot import night is a pretty good show i think and if you think there is all riced out cars there man you need to open you eyes to more cars that are at the show.

Comment

and the models! cant forget the models

Comment

dont forget the free pepsi

Comment

Don't forget the breezies!

Comment

Re: do u like hip hop and cars?

Originally posted by delasoul909
            im from UCR and im in the hip hop dance group 909...
            You guys are good, I've seen you guys perform. Im pretty sure you know some people from FORMATILITY? right.

Oh yeah. There's an R33 GTR there in UCR. It's some Chinese guy. I dont know if he still go there, I dont really know him.

Anyways...
            Personally, i dont like HIN (Hot Import Nights). It's not because of the cars, its because of the drivers, that does not deserve that much upgrade under the hood. I dont really care about those LCD's, Neon Lights and crap like that.

my .02

Comment

Working...
            X