This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dr. z has an overload of colloidal silver

thats why he is grey. it is unknown what color his genitals are. film at 11.

wtf is going on with all these bull5hit threads

Comment

i hope to god he is careful

Comment

looks like drift avengers are spamming the hell out of the site, since their thread got closed.

Comment

dr z is a kind man he cares even tho so many ppl hate him. you might giggle to yourselves now but please TRY to give the drift avengers and any other team thats new to drifting another chance. oh and google colloidal look what it can do to ppl if you use to much of it.
          thank you drifting.com for letting me share some of my feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by CamelTouge View Post
            looks like drift avengers are spamming the hell out of the site, since their thread got closed.
            we all know how you hate us and wish dr z some ill fate. he was near death two days ago, and no thanks to your prayers, he is better now. karma is a powerful thing.. you really shouldnt tempt fate...

Comment

Originally posted by driftavengers09 View Post
              we all know how you hate us and wish dr z some ill fate. he was near death two days ago, and no thanks to your prayers, he is better now. karma is a powerful thing.. you really shouldnt tempt fate...
              right...

Dr. Z was near death and you guys didnt talk about it on here?! You talked about everything else.

FYI..i dont hate anyone. However, i could care less about the foundation of yor team, and SOME of its members.

Comment

Working...
              X