Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* in the mr2 tried to drift or something?

Comment

that kid is so lucky he didnt hit the type - r, and that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* was like you gotta be *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing kidding me, totally pissed me off someone sould have back handed the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* outa her...oh and the pole...poles can be repared when totalled type -rs RARELY...and the jetta..WTF...wheres the jetta driver...if i was the jetta driver id shut the camera off and beat the mr2 drivers *Censored**Censored**Censored*..and then id turn it back on and stick the kid back in the mr2 and say that he hurt himself in the accident....by now everyone should know what drifting is...therefore when they go to court they can say the kid tried to drift or something ..LMFAO

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that guy in the truck was just plain stupid, HAHA the video wasHAHA

Comment

ahahaha! orange juice came out of my nose but it was so worth it! ahahahaha! oh man that was funny! some of it were photoshop though but who cares? i love that truck dude and his crotch rocket counterpart!
          ps
          the chicken was the fried one with a bikini thing going on. dunno what that was for but its still funny! ahahaha!

Comment

i did that on a bike before first time ever riding one let the clutch out a bit fast and it took of on me but i jumped of and the bike whent into the fence.

Comment

I saw that MR2 vid. Nobody even thought to see if anybody got hurt or anything just about the stupid cars. Plus the whole bunch were more concerned about beating him up than seeing if anybody was hurt. People need to grow up.

Comment

Anybody that dumb deserves to be beat up

Comment

BRO you owe me a 10 second car.

Comment

I think we should make multiple uses of the word "f*ckin" a requisite for being a ricer. F*ckin f*ckity f*ck ricers! F*ck!!!

Comment

*shakes his head* bro indeed.... bro indeed....

Comment

Originally posted by Misthael
                        I think we should make multiple uses of the word "f*ckin" a requisite for being a ricer. F*ckin f*ckity f*ck ricers! F*ck!!!
                        nah i think the true ricer term is BRO

Comment

but they said f*ck more than bro. how bout both?

Comment

wut up BRA-?

Comment

Originally posted by DaydreamDrift
                              wut up BRA-?
                              LOLZ!!! Sounds like Pauly Shore.

Comment

HAHAHAHA Soooooo funny. I want a wing like that civic had on the hood.

Comment

Working...
                                X