ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow, JDM Drift bubblegum...and it's used!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, JDM Drift bubblegum...and it's used!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3903498772

i think you guys need this more than anything else. really, now...how have you lived without JDM bubblicious all these years?
    Last edited by ohtagerbilhero; 03-21-2004, 03:04 PM.

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...6537#post36537

Comment

O DOO DAT HELLUH CRAYZEE LIEK INITIAL D MAYBEE I SHOOD BUY DAT SINCE ITZ JDM ILL STICK IT ON MY BUMPA OR SUMTHIN HEEHEEHEE HELLUH FUNNE

Comment

dude wat's w/ ur sig? It makes takumi and Keisuke look kinda "fruity" hehehe

Comment

dude wat's w/ ur sig? It makes takumi and Keisuke look kinda "fruity" hehehe
          It's called Yaoi.I don't want to know how a guy ended uo with that,but simply put,yaoi is *Censored**Censored**Censored*,very *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

$1.50,what a rip-off.I could get a pack of JDM gum for that and some yen to go with that penny.

Comment

theres two bids

Comment

mmmmmMMMmm JDM......!

Comment

you COULD buy some brand new JDM gum for that much money, but you woulda bought it from an american store, thus diluting the JDMness. it is important to strive for purity in the JDM.

also, there's no guarantee that you could convince me to chew that gum for you.

Comment

It is up to $8:50 that is just crazy. Some guy bought gum for like 2 cents and chewed (already got his 2 cents out). Now he is selling it for $8:50.

I think we could be rich off this. Get DriftXstreem to chew like 20 dollars worth of gum ship it to the states and sell it.

Comment

I thought of a better idea get D1 drivers to chew gum and sell it.

I would actually buy Ueo's or Koguchi's and would have to buy "drifter X"s gum.

" JDM gum chewed by proffesional D1 drifters."

Comment

maybe next i'll sell my underpants... i wore some of them while drifting.

Comment

i want the gum and the underpants. i need all the jdm/drift help i can get. jdm+drift=???????????????

Comment

jdm+drift = underpants.

Comment

underpants! yes thats the answer, underpants! now, every one try and buy the gum, lets get jdm and or drift so that we can equal underpants. cool?

Comment

are the jdm underpants unwashed? 'cause if they ain't, i'm not buyin'

Comment

Working...
                              X