Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by driftfreak
    oh dont forget the dash bord hulla girl
    Haha i'm sure you could make a good case about those showing the lateral acceleration of the car =) but i'll stick with my Buddy Jesus figure

Comment

hey

hey guys lol didnt mean to start a war i was just woundering what the setup was never said i was gong to do it at all.............

sorry guys
      Last edited by monkeymagic; 03-29-2004, 04:16 PM.

Comment

A cup of water filled almost to the rim

Comment

Originally posted by REsuperG
          stiff suspension
          lsd
          some kind of roll cage (never know what will happen)
          and um a car!
          you don't "need" an LSD.

I agree with optionboy...if you have to ask then you don't belong there.

Comment

no war here

not trying to say u are right or wrong for thinking what u think. i respect the fact that u would come here and ask honest questions. u are in the right state of mind at least i think. just please take the right steps to get there. if you need a list of track events, numbers to call, places to hit and learn, please email me info@optionboyonline.com and ask. i will tell ya everything i know. would rather see u do it the correct way then the broken car down the side of a mountain way. =D

Comment

yeah thanx

stuiped thread sorry u may delte if you like..

Comment

awww damn YOu should think about investing in a good CuP holDEr...seriously..spilt 711 big gulps suck whEn Drifting.

Comment

Good tires, good suspension... but not too stiff, touge roads aren't exactly the smoothest in the world, you lose traction over bumps. Tune according to the road, if you're suspension is tunable =\

Comment

If your worried about ending up in a ditch, touge shouldn't be for you. No matter how good you are, if you do it often enough, statistically you are going to make a mistake sooner or later.

Comment

Good brakes, suspension and tires are most important. And know the road too, its helpful to know what to expect before you start going all out on the touge.

Comment

Working...
                      X