No announcement yet.

user COBRA R is crazy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that guy literally bugs me everyday on like a different SN. i swear to god he's annoying as hell. he first IM'd me on that DRFT RB26 name and i was like maybe i'll send him some pics. then he was an *Censored**Censored**Censored*. blocked him. came back on some like skyler sn. same thing. now this like hollister boy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* so many sn's. he's probably the most annoying person i've ever talked to in my entire life.

to all those he bothers. keep saying no and block him. eventually. he'll get to a point where he'll ask you 1 time and then stop because he finds out he can't get to you.

Comment

Yeah, Hollister is some small town in Cali. The clothing line is actually owned by A&F, but it's cheaper and more affordable if your not down for $50 shorts that are frayed at the end. I'd be down for $30 frayed shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
        What a psycho.
        Yeah.

www.youaregoingtodiesoon.com? What teh hell?

Comment

It is the saem guy as before. I think drifting.com needs to do something about this, like ban his ip. He ahs many many screen names, i think we should start a list, so people know who to block.

Comment

Working...
          X