This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• random ff related post (lumina)

forward: note, heh heh, y might not wanna bother, apparrently iHave a rep now... but if yu do feel like tit...

< p > M@d +y+3 U$D/\/\ y()ĦiI|11
    < body >
    Chevy Lumina, 96, 3.5-ish liter v6, FF, decently lightweight. (200,000 mi. mark long since gone but new tires)

she`ll braking drift just fine, but wha she loves is teh C|-|OKU |)OR! me friens (n emenies)

iEem ran off th road inII some poor farmer guys krops in her kause iHade th tires n brakes faded out on my touge run n ruined all his krops... poor guy...

bu tit was fun! n worth tit no doubt.

Probl`m/Query: why does FF wobble when yu kountersteer bakk inII kontrol? iPowerslid (so II speak) a few times n didn kountersteer n she jus smoothed tit on out... but when iKountersteered she`d jiggle aroun when she gained traktion, anabody else seen this? iKno I a her rear kontrol arms is loose... tit makes unholy noise when yur on th highway, but iThink tit`s got somen II do wi th akceleration komin bakk in on th fron wheels...

< rearward > heh heh, l33t,... pwn3d

edit: leetness kaused a graphikx glitch that made post inkompatible on all svga kompatible equipment... don try l33tness at home kids, specially not wi cho|<U Dori...

Falli|/| dow|/|, Break th cyk|e... ed: n fray

tit`s nerr th same a long way down...

how`ds tit feel when y feet fin`ly hit th groun

when all y bridges arr`n aroun...

edit:
    wouldn liss`n eem f iTodju, who th f*kk, `mi II say?

y II busy wi th lies they soldju, anuther kyure that makes them (?)

open wide f all th **** they feedju...

Comment

that's just what ff does.... if i even read this crap correctly.
      do you still play with dolls? but seriously. Unless you have a
      manual tranny, stop trying to kill yourself. It's dangerous with a capital stupid. Gms from that era don't last well past 200k. I've had a few and if you keep that up and your transmission will blow. it isn't that strong. It's not made for that abuse. Caveliers,calais,fieros... the whole lot of them are
      not very good,even the "performance" models.
      Just drive it safely until you can get another car.

And please try to at least type a little more clearly.
      More folks would opt to help you. Otherwise you'll never
      get to walk around the store without holding your mommy's hand.

Comment

eh, iFigrrd...

n thanks, btw...

Comment

the lose control arm cant help, but yea, its what happens, the front tires are trying to spin faster than the road, and since the weight shifted to the back of the car in acceleration, one or both wheels just sorta bounce up and down really quickly (wheel-hop). With kinda sticky tires in the back, trying to slide the car sideways will cause the back to jump a bit since your dragging it, and to overcome the sideways frictional force, they jump a little.

And about your typing, i dont know if you think its cool, or ghetto, or what, but to everyone else its just plain hard to read and annoying. for the sake of everyone's eyes, please type normally?

And an S14, manual, for under 3000... ha, good luck

Comment

why even bother expalaining.....i cant understand it..........
            t-R=y s!pE*aK^iNg E/nG/_I$h next time.....

Comment

Originally posted by FormulaDrifter
              t-R=y s!pE*aK^iNg E/nG/_I$h next time.....
              def

Comment

o yea...thats the guy who types weird.. i thought he left after last time... well guess he didnt.. o well

Comment

dude

..........dude.... do you type with ur head??????..........if you want more responses try typing some what more readable.

Comment

hahaha yeah what he said...

Comment

The behavior regaining traction is just the suspension setup. It's not setup in a neutral state. It's designed with understeer and because of this, your rear end will catch again first. If you're still countersteering, you could end up in the ditch if you're not quick with the steering. Learn to straighten out the steering early. Basically at the time the rear end catches, you should have the steering straight. You just have to learn to match the front with the rear. After that, you'll be good.

I had a bit of fun with my old Lesabre on the gravel roads around me. I could never get the rear end to come out on pavement, even with heavy feint. It was all too slow. To do it, I would need seriously heavy braking(near lock up) and strong feinting to do it. Play on gravel, it's so much easier. A note, you should really get some agressive tires cause you'll need to be able to have some ability to do quick movements. This means you'll need some bite. I had a bit of fun feinting and braking drift with that car. She was never meant for asphalt drifting though.

Oh and about the brakes, yes, they can fade fast if you're braking hard from say 80mph. They don't like to slow down from such high speeds. They'll get better when you get the speed down some, but that high, it doesn't seem to do much. Some higher end pads will help a lot, no cheapies.

Yeah, again with your typing. please for the love of god and all that read your posts, write like a normal human being. Many people are ignoring your posts because they can't read or understand what you're saying. Your typing doesn't show much intelegence on your part. A 2 year old can type better. A monkey probably could, lol. Serious, just type properly.

Comment

i propose a boycot to all this guys posts until he types one normal

Comment

This thread is being locked. Tryiian's 133t or whatever he calls it is creating too many problems on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                          X