ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*NEWBIES* Post all your QUESTIONS here!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt_240
    sorry about that. but can't you see how ridiculous this forum is?? people making drift teams with an "elite" team inside it, people learning to drift by playing gt3, people idealising initial d. this forums a circus.
    i guess contributing doesn't help tho hahaha.

and no one who is serious about drifting, drifts an automatic. not saying you can't but just saying you shouldn't
    Yes you clearly know this forum <--- insert eye roll movement now, whoo hoo, you can name several examples of idiots joining the board running there mouths off. Guess what i can add those up and a new one too!

Your saying i shouldnt drift an automatic? eh? interesting thought. I dont really need to explain my self to you, seeing how your a tool and all, but its what i had at the time. A open differentialed automatic. And guess what i learned to drift it. And then guess what, i learned to do so with out using a handbrake.. And guess what? thats the end of the story, get over your self.

To CH... Well my sig is broken because i dont have a place to host it, but the middle car, (between the pro cars) was my auto 240, and me going at it, back when i was pretty new with the handbrake. I was intending to get some new pictures and footage when my engine went on me.

Comment

didnt say you couldnt drift w/ an automatic. i guess people can be serious about it too. but you lose alot and its definitely not the same. i know this is a cheap shot but there's no d1 drifter w/ an automatic. thats all i have to say. and this is my last post on this forum. please use your moderating ability [edited] as for me, i'll see myself out

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_240
        didnt say you couldnt drift w/ an automatic. i guess people can be serious about it too. but you lose alot and its definitely not the same. i know this is a cheap shot but there's no d1 drifter w/ an automatic. thats all i have to say. and this is my last post on this forum. please use your moderating ability and regulate on the amount of trash on this forum. as for me, i'll see myself out

you speak as if im preaching of the wonders and superiority of automatic transmissions. That makes you seem foolish. And yes im glad someone with several post and obviously DAYS worth of experience on this forum can tell us how to better regulate it.

Eh see you around.

Comment

Working...
        X