This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you think youre touge??

here are some picīs of my nearest mountain..

drift-emī= dead mo foīs all around....

if you wanna try them post in here ist a 2 line one way road you can go up od down with 2 full free carrels...post
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

sorry i cant charge more...the page says that those are too big...you know even tha webpage its scared of !!

Comment

dammm nice hill

Comment

that looks like roads going up to big bear. Except there's tree's and that's a desert

Comment

NIIIIICE *drools*

Comment

THAT LOOKS LIKE [EDITED]!! if it is...u got big balls

Comment

Nice pics, I know of some roads even better then those...I'll try and get some pics sometime.

Comment

i wouldn't suggest posting pics of touges ever. you dont know who watches these forums and if they might know where that is and go ruin the road for everybody.

nice road but keep it private.

Comment

looks like you can pick up some speed on that road.... their is a touge road here in florida, no joke... touge in florida means trouble if your dont have your suspension dialed in right...

my friend Mike already took out a guard rail... im gonna try to get a few pics up, maybe video.... this is one road you dont mess around on.... well i guess that goes for every touge road....

Comment

Yes driving moutain roads is very dangerous. You need to know what your doing. Also i want to remind people to follow the rules, dont post spots or illegal meets or anything.

Its a grey area so use your best judgement when posting pics on a thread like this. You deffenately dont want your favorite spot crashed, and the good guys running this site dont want to be sued by some parent who kid recently killed them selfs on a moutain road.

Comment

It's not a great idea to post pictures of locations where illegal events might take place, it could bring unwanted attention.

Comment

Working...
                          X