This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDM rare Kidsheart Freedom drift wing

I am currently selling a super rare Kidsheart Freedom drift wing. I GURANTEE that this is the only one in the states .I waited for a good half year for this wing to come from Japan and now it can be yours!!.. Super light and designed to be fully functional. Come with the 2 brackets which you can adjust. It’s made to fit JZX90ƒ,HC33,HCR32(4Dr)PS13,S14,S15,RX7’s, and AE86(2Dr). Anyways this wing is ONE OF A KIND and is EXTREMELY light!!..comes with all the neccasry mounting accesaries and looks super aggressive. Perfect for any drift or drag car. . I paid 580 for this wing (shipping not included) Serious buyers only..I am looking to sell for 350 shipped to your door…..reasonable offers will not be ignored!! Located in San Francisco CA email me at sfstyle415@yahoo.com with any questions.. For pics go to (First wing on the page)
    http://www.kidsheart.co.jp/freedom-parts.htm

Comment

Not to be a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, but you've posted this wing for sale about a hundred times on various car boards. I don't think anyone wants it. It's rare and JDM and all that, but the bottom line is that it's ugly as *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

that looks aweful, seriously no wonder people dont want it. i mean it looks like a wing any guy with some sheet metal and a welding torch could make...

Comment

i love that wing.....if i get my car that i want i will buy it if you still have it by the end of '04

Comment

ya that wing is sick as fuk. i wish i had the funds. quit hatin hater.

Comment

That wing looks like the domestic Drag Wing that goes like 4 feet back i give it two thumbs down.. i can make that wing for 350 ???

Comment

Here i'll sell this for 350 LoL J/k
                Attached Files

Comment

its called the kidstreehouse

Comment

Its super rare and Super JDM, only available in wood grain they also have double stack LOL

Comment

okay guys...enough with the flaming....that wing is sick.....i live like 4-6 hours away.......if you havent sold it by dec. me and my buddies will take a trip down there......

Comment

Its ok if they hate on the wing cuz Tezuka is way beyond this boards whole level.

Comment

K first of all if the wing isn't for you then don't buy it..simple as that..this is the classifieds isn't it...? Not like I put up a fukn thread asking for your opinion..? I swear people like to just flame out of ignorance..what were you expecting me to sell the new Supra wing 2000..?..jackass..anyways do your research cause obviously you don't appreciate parts you don't know..if it's not your flava then move on..easy as that...fukn clowns..

Anyways, Formula drifter yeah definitely sounds like a plan so if you need specifics or wanna check back with me let me know..email me at projectxdc2xblackbird@yahoo.com Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Sexappealgsr
                            K first of all if the wing isn't for you then don't buy it..simple as that..this is the classifieds isn't it...? Not like I put up a fukn thread asking for your opinion..? I swear people like to just flame out of ignorance..what were you expecting me to sell the new Supra wing 2000..?..jackass..anyways do your research cause obviously you don't appreciate parts you don't know..if it's not your flava then move on..easy as that...fukn clowns..
                            dont get mad... i dont want to research it cuz its ugly.. go to nopi.com and and sell ur bs there if ur gonna cry about commets.. god damn its a freakin spoiler u jack *Censored**Censored**Censored* u get mad cuz no one likes it deal with it. Btw i didnt expect u to sell anything if i want to comment on what u got just like everyone else then i am.. Just cuz what u got is hella flame dont get mad cuz 2 people are complimenting it and the rest think its ugly.. People like u are gonna make drift scene fast and furious with ur idiotic additude and ur ability to be a big flaming f@G

Comment

Originally posted by Sexappealgsr
                              hey buddy, when you want to sell something to someone, you need to project a positive image, calling people "f*** clowns" definatly is not a positive image. If you where trying to be a good businessman you would have tried to convince us that this product has good points that would make us want to buy it. Please next time you want to sell something try to be considerate to your potential buyer, it might actually get the product sold

Comment

Working...
                              X