No announcement yet.

Sick of moderation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont know how old this thread is but i have great respect for most of you guys because you all gave me a great helpful welcome to the site. even if you dont like festivas. thanks for all the help.

Comment

You need a new attitude when modderating people who talk sh!t to you nissanguy_24...

STFU OR BAN!

Hahaha

But in all seriousness, I would hate to see you step down as a mod EVER. Your a good guy and a good mod. You need to get like a hugeass BAN button in your Mod CP. Heh
      Last edited by JC; 07-19-2004, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Nissanguy_24 for President!!!!!!

Comment

best mod ever = smc

Comment

+1 to all.

You have deservingly become the legendary Nathan Hale, although it may not be for drifting skill... There's nobody that I can think of (except maybe Chas from the old days) who could hold down the board as well as you can.

If anyone gives you trouble, just lemme know and I'll take care of it

-MR

Comment

Nathan Hale? wasnt Nathan hale was hung by the bits in the revolution.. and attributed with the words "my only regret is that i have but one life to give for my country" and i believe he is related to me. My family deffenately was around in those times.

Comment

stay a mod. youre good at it

but if its too stressing then maybe you should take a break... your probably the most forgiving mod here though

youre one of the leaders of this board and a fellow drifter and im behind you all the way

Comment

Hey you mess with Nissan Guy... U messin wit me! lol Hey nissan man you do a helluva good job. For as long as i can remember nissan has always kept the posts in line, and he keeps the new guys informed. So hey let the man do his job.

Comment

Working...
                  X