This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Scooters!!!!!!

Hey, I'm 14 and i had a motor scooter for 1 year or more. It was slow but fun and easy way to get around. Yesterday me and my friend found a drivers license and we went to the cop station. I had a helmet with me on my scooter . So we gaved it back and when we were going home two cops in white cars went by and nottin I was doing like 10-15mph top. Then a cop in a black car stopped and turned the signals on so loud. I got little scared he got out. And then he is like how old are you. I'm like 14.. He is like that is young. I didnt say nottin. So he is like u got license, insurance. I'm like no, I never knew you need those to drive this. Since alot of people younger then me drive. So he is like now you know. I thinking what a *Censored**Censored**Censored* that cop is. So he goes I can charge you with 5.000 dollars for not having those things. I'm like wow. And he is like you seem like a nice guy so I won't charge you. And then he went bac to his car and told me to follow him i left my scooter far away from the police car so I won't get it impouded. And then he is like where do you live I told him. And he asked me few questions I answeard... He is like you want me to throw the scooter in da trunk and drive you home I'm like no. He is like why. So i'm like I have to get few things from my friends house. He is like I am going to go to your house and tell you parents about this I'm like ok kool. So he left. Man this sucked I don't ride no more. He said if i ride again even someone else scooter I will get charge, because I'm already in da computer. And then I'm like don't worry I won't. So then he is like you like cars. I'm like yeah a little. He is like what car so I said Cadillac Escalade lol. He is like if we catch you street race or do speed limit when you are older you will get arrested I'm like but this is only a scooter. He is like you seem to have the need for speed. He laughed and left. So this is the *Censored**Censored**Censored* day.... Man he was probobly lieying about the racing part... just to scare me

this is the scooter ...

slow and ugly but fun

i acctualy worked to buy it... i guess it wasnt worth it at all

http://shop.mobileation.com/s.nl/c.A...t.A/id.1228/.f

mine was like 700 Candian beacaues it is 26cc and its better made this one is a copy

What???????????

Comment

Working...
    X