This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorifto180
    Hi steve, Im mike do you know what a "nerd" is. A nerd is you steve. You are not cool steve. No one cares that you can read the dictionary steve. Hug my nuts steve. Thank you steve.
    the shame of people who just jump online and ramble about stupid things... these things... ah.. steve, ur a great asset to the forums, Dorifto180, *who probably read that name from a different forum*, ur a poser. Ok. Well said, good night

Comment

Hi steve, Im mike do you know what a "nerd" is. A nerd is you steve. You are not cool steve. No one cares that you can read the dictionary steve. Hug my nuts steve. Thank you steve.
      *AHEM*

http://s7.invisionfree.com/fourtendr...p?showtopic=49

http://s7.invisionfree.com/fourtendr...p?showtopic=67

http://s7.invisionfree.com/fourtendr...p?showtopic=84

http://s7.invisionfree.com/fourtendr...p?showtopic=63

Comment

Tuner, excellent work, and need I say anything but.... BURN!?! hahahahahaha. I am not the best at l33t, but...

*j00v b33N pWnd*

(or something like that)

Comment

Comment

Wow, those are some serious words there

But I'll play along. ONE of my cars is in my avatar, my Miata. Quick rundown, Tein Flex, Beatrush braces, hard dog rollbar, Racing Beat sways, Custom T25 setup with LINK Standalone ECU, Carbon hood, trunk, rear finish piece, momo wheel and shift knob, etc, etc, etc, etc.... No type R floormats though Pics? Sure.

Drifting pics? Sure.

While you're at it check http://www.diald.com/Features/Texas_...exas_Drift.htm

I took best style for the day, and made it into the magazine. Oh yea, I've been to the Skip Barber school at LimeRock Park, raced SOLO II Auto-X, local Auto-X, Rally-X in my WRX (That's my 2nd car), Track events here: www.motorsportranch.com, etc, etc.

My 3rd car, is my daily beater. It's a '04 Hot Lava Scion xB.

And yes, I do like my little pony
            Last edited by Tuner; 09-01-2004, 08:41 AM.

Comment

I'm sorry if i hurt your feelings Dorifto, anyways I don't have cable nor the speed channel to be able to see your super cool 'super street' stuff. I have more useful things to do other than slave away to the TV. And the money spent on cable can be used for more better things.

Comment

And malcom.. your from canada. ABOOT.. your done b!tch. So shut up.

HAHAHAHAHA

You are hilarious. I bet you feel so righteous now that you have identified my general location and childishly told me to shut up.

Also, what about me is done? I think you should go back to elementary school and learn how to spell.

Comment

haha... watching this forum like a hawk, aren't you? you've got your knickers in a knot now, and you just have to respond to everything I say. Now, I am going to go and do things out in the real world, where you likely haven't been in quite some time. Don't be afraid if I don't respond to your post immediatly, because I'll be back when I have the time.

'till then... shut up you childish fool.

Comment

Someone please close this thread it is completely and utterly pointless!!!!!

Comment

Hey TUNER, I only have to say this...

Texas = queer
                      Miata = chick car

I dont care if you have 2million bucks invested in it and every JDM part on earth, you live in the state of idiots (just look at our prez), and you drive a F ing chick car LOL. And for the record, Dorifto's 240sx has more tein parts in his suspension alone, then you have parts in all your mods. I'm sure your ultra tight oem floormats are cool since you dont care for mine, but thats cool because I would rather have typeR floormats and drive my 86, then drive a chick car around a track hahahaha. Also sisnce you wanna play the "how many cars you own" game, I own 3 and a half (1 is a parts car) and I'll bet all are nicer then yours. I have a 1997 lexus es300, a 2001 mercedes benz ml430, and 2 corolla's. Dorifto180 has 3 also. So dont hate.

Comment

HAHA dude, you know what i just relized hahaha.. you either dont have a tein suspension or you dont know how to set it up hahaha LOOK AT ALL THE BODY ROLL IN THE PICS!!!!!! When dorifto drives, he car doesnt roll a inch. hahahahaha thats too much.

Comment

Originally posted by bmoredrift
                          HAHA dude, you know what i just relized hahaha.. you either dont have a tein suspension or you dont know how to set it up hahaha LOOK AT ALL THE BODY ROLL IN THE PICS!!!!!! When dorifto drives, he car doesnt roll a inch. hahahahaha thats too much.
                          Errr...you do realize that some body roll is not necessarily a sign of improperly set up suspension? On top of that the car only demonstrates a little bit of body roll in those pictures.

Well...actually...clearly you didn't. I have no idea how Tuner sets up his rig and neither do you. It could very well work for him. A little roll changes how weight transfers and other such, a little give in the suspension can result in better overall traction on some surfaces. Could very well be usefull for him and his car.

I love people talking *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* at malcom. It makes me laugh.

Comment

Dude, dont tell me about body roll, I have tons of it and it sucks! Dorifto's car is setup so nice you cant rock it at all, and it feels Sooooo nice when you slide it. Body roll sucks *Censored**Censored**Censored*, and besides, you can adjust the edfc on dorifto's car untill it is as soft as it gets, and you still cant get it to roll that much. Thats how i know real flex coilovers from everything else. Oh and Malcom... No we do not have any openings on our team, we are local and you live just a little too far away, sorry. Feel free to visit our site as much as you want though.
                            Last edited by bmoredrift; 09-01-2004, 11:35 AM.

Comment

You have threads about slip angles? Most of the threads i happen to see here are "which rims should i buy because im an undeciding *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*." Or how about " is the ebay intake really gonna give me another 20 hp".

Dude, your full of it. I have never seen a thread like this on this site. Why dont you go and link us to some sence they are so prevelant.

Comment

Working...
                              X