X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever drifted a durango?

ive looked all over, and i think im the only one to ever drift one,

was a 2002 silver Durango 5.9 litre RT, all wheel drive

i *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in loved that car like it was my own, was a while back, not sure if anyone here lives in san jose, but if you do youve heard of hicks road, i was drifting that

my stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored* didnt know it very well i was tearing up the turns, i come around a really tight turn, just to find out its an S turn, i was too close to the inside and i tried to make the next turn, but slid to the outside way too far, slammed her right into the mountain and totaled

i dont blame the durango, i think it did a beautiful job at gettin sideways, i just wasnt prepared worst part, was it wasnt even my car

*sigh* newbie, newbie, newbie...

why did i even post a response?

Comment

Go away. Not only are you dangerous and stupid, but you busted up someone elses car. You are a bad dream that needs to wake up.

Comment

my dad has a durango, i dont even like to go fast in it, why would anyone try to drift it? dont get me wrong i love it, but like all suv's they handle like a top heavy truck. so i only use it for its inteded purpose, hall stuff, or people, up to 6 passengers. thats it. they are powerful though.

Comment

Sorry about the criticizm but you deserved it. I mean i posted about drifting a lawn mower once as a joke! But your serious. You sould resaerch a little before you ask questions or else you are bound to get slammed most of the time. i guess there are dumb questions

Comment

Originally posted by zerodrifter
            i posted about drifting a lawn mower once as a joke!
            yeah i am sure i am a part of a large percentage of posters who drift shopping carts

Comment

omg sheesh you gotta be kidding me. drifting a durango i may be a newb but still you dont see me drifting a suv its even worse that u wreaked the car

Comment

Mods? Delete?

Comment

Working...
                X