This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miata or 240????Please help me!!!

Hey everyone!!! Havent been on in a long long time due to school and work. For the new people that have joined I just want to say welcome, and to the people that still remember me I just want to say "I'M BACK".
    Well for those of you that kinda know me you probably remember me always talking about my lil miata. And you might also remember how I always wanted a 240. Now I havent mastered drifting and I dont even come close at all, but thanks to my lil one I have gotten better at it.
    But to tell you the truth guys I have always wanted a 240. I dont know why but I always have wanted one to drift in. I just put my car on for sale on auto trader like 20 min ago and it will be posted up the 21 of this month for those of you that want to see it.
    Anyway, well after putting it in auto trader I come here just to see wants going on and I see that a large group of you are talking about miata this and miata that? Now am I missing something here?? When I first got my miata for drifting it was real hard to find stuff for it let alone drift in it. So now I sit here and think what should I do, should I stay with my lil one or sell it and get the 240??? I know it sounds like a noob question but Im not a noob I just really need someones advise.
    One of the big reasons I dont like my miata is because I feels too big for it. I'm 6ft and I feel like a giant in my car so please someone give me guidensse.

double post

Comment

Working...
    X